Friday, October 5, 2007

It's in New York!

So many readers from the Steeple Hill bookclub have emailed me to say that they loved Cradle of Secrets but desperately wanted to know if there was a sequel. Well, joy and elation. I finally finished Her Only Protector, which is the sequel to Cradle of Secrets, my first Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense that will be on the shelfs 11/6/07. I packaged it on Monday and sent it off to New York. Now comes the nail biting while my editor reads it.

Her Only Protector will tell the story of Dylan and Cash's little sister Sonny and how she goes to Colombia to rescue her niece, only to be stopped by a ruggedly handsome bounty hunter who is on the hunt. It's fast paced and full of action and I had a blast writing it. Thank you to all the bookclub fans who emailed me. Keep those emails coming because I love to hear from you.

I've already started working on the third book in the series, a reunion story. But I'll have more about that later. For those of you who aren't on the bookclub, the count down to Cradle of Secrets is 33 days and only 27 more days to enter the contest to win all 4 hardcover books in my Texas Hearts series with Avalon. To enter, simply send an email to Lisa@lisamondello.com and put CONTEST in the subject line. I'll choose one lucky winner who will receive the entire collection.

In the meantime, if you can't wait until 11/06/07 to get your copy of Cradle of Secrets, you can purchase it right now at eHarlequin.com.

Until next time, many blessings, Lisa

No comments: