Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Innocent Witness Interview


Today we're welcoming, Vivian Leigh Grant from THE INNOCENT WITNESS by Terri Reed a July 2011 release.

Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.

1. Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense.

I’m the wife of a senator who has

recently declared his intent to run for the presidency. I have one child whom I love dearly and would move heaven and earth to protect, which is what set my son, Mikey, and me on the run for our lives. I found my estranged husband murdered and my son was the only witness to the crime. Now the killer wants us both dead.

2. So, during the book you met Anthony Car

lucci. Tell us a bit about him. What was your first impression? When did you know it was love?

Anthony is a ex-Secret Service agent turned bodyguard hired by my father to protect Mikey

and me. I have to be honest and

say I didn’t think too much of Anthony at first. I thought he’d led the bad guys to us and I doubted his skill to keep us alive. But he risked his life over and over again to protect us both and somewhere along the way I realized I’d fa

llen in love with my bodyguard. I really had n

o intention of ever going down that path again, but God had o

ther plans when he brought Anthony into my life.

2. What strengths/skills do you have? What is your greatest weakness? My strength and my weakness is my love for my son

4. What scares you? The thought of anything h

appening to Mikey.

5. If you could change one thing

about yourself, what would it be?

I would be bolder. I allowed too many people to dictate my life.

6. Where are you in your faith at the start of your story? I’ve had to rely on my strength to help me with my lovel

ess marriage and with my son’s autism. Without God’s mercy and grace I don’t think I could have coped.

7. Where are you in your faith at the end of the story? When all was said and done, my faith was stronger because I had to really trust in the Lord in a way I’ve never had to before. I had to give up any semblance of control and put all my faith in God.

8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story. Tell us why this scripture is significant.

Psalms 46:1 reminds me that no matter what this world throws at me, God is my refuge and my strength.

9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why? I would be Crème Brule. The outside is hard and pretty b

ut inside is a soft center that is very pleasing.

Look for more interesting facts about The Innocent Witness

No comments: