Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Snow-Kissed Reunion

Terri Reed here on an unnaturally humid night in the Pacific Northwest. I wanted to tell you all about an online one of my dear friends is doing over at eHarlequin. Melissa McClone writes for Harlequin Romance. She writes sweet romances that touch the heart. Melissa and I met close to seventeen years ago. Our friendship developed quickly. We had several things in common, Jesus as our Lord, children close to the same age and both loved writing. Melissa had a very successful career writing for Silhoutte Romance before the line closed. She transitioned over to Harlequin Romance nicely and still writes with the same heartwarming, sweet style as she always has. Pop on over to this link and read the first two chapters of her online read.


http://www.eharlequin.com/articlepage.html;jsessionid=3FCA0614E9B17BEE3DF367A3E578724C?articleId=1538&chapter=1


And keep an eye out for her upcoming release


When snowboard designer Sean Hughes sees Zoe Flynn hitchhiking at the bottom of Mount Hood he recognizes a free spirit—much like himself!

They hit it off, and Zoe ends up agreeing to pose as Sean's girlfriend at his family's Thanksgiving. But following an accident and a misunderstanding they're soon stuck with each other for the Christmas holidays!

Zoe's girl-next-door looks make Sean wish their charade was a romantic reality, but Zoe is hiding something…and he has until the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve to discover her secret!

2 comments:

Melissa McClone said...

Thanks for the shout-out, my friend!

It's hard to believe how long we've known each other! I never counted the years before, just remembered we were both unpubbed and wanting to sell. Whenever I mention your name around my family, my sister always says, "Oh, she's the one who liked the mints at your baby shower!"

Terri Reed said...

That's funny Melissa. I do remember the mints. I think I ate the whole bowl!