Today we're welcoming , Kit Sinclair, the heroine of Forsaken Canyon Margaret Daley, October 2008.
1. Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the
midst of such suspense.
All I wanted to do was find the Lost City of Gold and prove one of my theories as an historian correct. Instead, I found danger and nearly lost my life.
2. So, during the book you met Hawke Lonechief. Tell us a bit about
him/her. What was your first impression? When did you know it was
He was stubborn and arrogant. I needed his help and he refused to take me to Desolation Canyon. By the second time he saved my life, I was a goner. I knew I was falling in love and shouldn't.
3. What strengths/skills do you have? What is your greatest weakness?
I love to research and can lose myself for hours in books in the library. History fascinates me. Also, my friends are important to me. I will stand by them to the end.
My stubbornness has gotten me into trouble. I don't give up easy when I probably should. Oh, and I trusted the wrong person--very dangerous.
4. What scares you?
I didn't think dark places did, but after my adventure maybe I need to rethink that. I do know I don't like snakes, of any kind!
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Have more patience. Lack of it has gotten me into a few scrapes.
6. Where are you in your faith at the start of your story?
I believe in the Lord. He has been by me through some rough times. I couldn't have done it without Him.
7. Where are you in your faith at the end of the story?
I'm more solidly entrenched in His camp. He has proven over and over He is the only way.
8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story. Tell us why
this scripture is significant.
Trust has always been an issue with me. I trusted some people who really let me down. People have let me down, but not the Lord. No manner what, I have put my trust in Him.
9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
A hot caramel Sundae--because it is the best tasting dessert. Period.
Hot and cold at the same time. Mmm. I think I need to go fix one now.
Thank you Margaret for sharing Kit with us today. This story sounds so exciting. Can't wait to read it!