Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Saw Deadly Exposure at cbd.com!!!


Yeah! This weekend I was exploring the web in the middle of writing and discovered Deadly Exposure is up on cbd.com. I almost cried when I saw it there. This is the very first book I wrote when God finally whispered in my heart that it was time to start writing. Folks who read the early versions could tell you how, umm, interesting the first, second, and third iterations were. I had a lot to learn, but God put wonderful people in my path to teach me. My editor at Steeple Hill could tell you how much work we had to do on it once she agreed to buy it. Though it was a ton of work, I am thrilled with the final result.

I've wanted to write suspense for years. Think Mary Higgins Clark flavor. And this book is close and one hope you'll enjoy. Keep your eyes open. It releases in May.

When a murder took place in the theater box next to TV news reporter Dani Richards, she was completely shocked. She hadn't heard or seen a thing. And when her coverage of the story led the killer to stalk her, police officer Caleb Jamison-Dani's ex-flame-insisted on protecting her. Should she let him close again.or risk her life with a killer?

Isn't the cover cool!

2 comments:

Debby Giusti said...

Cara,
The cover is SO cool, and the story sounds great! Can't wait to read it.

I'm excited for you!
Debby

Lisa Mondello said...

Totally cool, Cara! The covers looks great! Congratulations.

Lisa