Sunday, July 27, 2008

Greetings from San Francisco! The big annual RWA writers conference starts this coming week here, kicking off with a huge literacy fundraiser booksigning on Wednesday. If you would like to meet your favorite authors and live anywhere close by, this will be your golden opportunity!

My husband and I arrived a week early to enjoy the area, but he'll be heading back home on Tuesday. SF is such a lovely city--and so cool, I've been wearing a jacket the entire time. The cable cars, the water, the wonderful restaurants --especially the Blue Mermaid here on Fisherman's Wharf--have made this a special week. But ahhhh...the real excitement and fun begins when several thousand writers converge on the conference hotel!
Roxanne

2 comments:

EllenToo said...

Glad you and your husband were able to make it to San Francisco and spend the week before conference together there seeing the sights.

cheryl c said...

San Francisco is one of my favorite cities. I have been there several times, and I never tire of it! I hope that you have a wonderful time!