Saturday, January 15, 2011

FEATURED BOOK: DANGER ON HER DOORSTEP BY RACHELLE MCCALLA


Her father's death didn't seem suspicious. Yet Maggie Arnold can't deny that there's something odd about the old Victorian house he was working on when he died. The house that Maggie has now inherited. All she wants is to finish the renovations, sell the house and leave Holyoake, Iowa…but that's easier said than done. The only handyman in town who steps up to help her is Gideon Bromley—a man no one in Holyoake wants to trust. And just beyond every corner hides the person determined to keep them both away from the house…for good.

5 comments:

Dana Mentink said...

Oooooh! Sounds riveting!

EllenToo said...

I'm on page 99 of this book and all I can say is WOW!!! The only reason I stopped reading to the end was it was way past midnight last night when I stopped and haven't had time to pick it up again. But now that I am almost finished with my chores I'm headed back into it VERY SOON!!!!!

Pamela Tracy said...

Ellen,
Thanks for the high recommendation, I'll move it to the head of the pile.

Anonymous said...

After I originally commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be a way you can remove me from that service?

Thanks a lot!

my page: Remove frame

Admin said...

keep using windows xp forever