Saturday, January 1, 2011

What I Hope For in 2011 and beyond


Hi, Terri Reed here on New Year's Day. I don't usually do resolutions or goals necessarily. They are too easily broken. At least for me.

So I will look to the future with hope through faith. The Bible says in Hebrews 11 that Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

My hope for 2011 and beyond is (in no particular order) to see old friends and meet new friends, to be healthy, to realize and act upon opportunities to help others, to love with all my heart and to trust the Lord in everything. I hope for God's blessing on my family and our fiances. I hope to write books that touch hearts and bless God.

What do you hope for the future?

3 comments:

Pamela Tracy said...

Terri,
I make um and break um, too.

Amy DeTrempe said...

My hopes are very similar. And, much easier to keep than exercising.

Dana Mentink said...

Happy healthy family and courage to face whatever God throws my way this year!