Friday, August 24, 2007

Contest Announcement!





Some people are fabulous with promoting their upcoming books. I'm usually so busy running around with my 4 teenagers from cheering practice, job interviews, school clothes shopping, etc. to give it much thought.

But as the release date for my first Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense book, Cradle of Secrets, comes closer, I've been thinking about a fun way for me to keep in touch with readers who enjoyed some of my backlist while introducing myself to some readers who've never read a book by Lisa Mondello before.

What some of you might not know is that I used to write for Avalon Books and wrote an entire series called Texas Hearts. Although they are not romantic suspsenses, I love those stories as they feature some incredible cowboys in search of love.


So this is what I've come up with. From now until November 1st, 2007, everyone who signs up for my mailing list will be entered into a drawing to receive not only "a" book from my backlist of Avalon titles, you will receive the entire Texas Hearts series! These books are beautiful hardcover traditional love stories.

To sign up for the contest, simply send an email to Lisa@lisamondello.com. Make sure you put Contest in the subject line so I know you want to enter. I'll be sending out more info in the coming weeks about the release of Cradle of Secrets and information about a virtual book signing you can attend and get a signed copy of Cradle of Secrets no matter where you are in the country!

Until next time, many blessings and I hope to hear from you!
Lisa

No comments: