Wednesday, October 10, 2007

YOUR TURN!!!

As I look over the last dozen posts, it's fairly evident that not many folks have made comments on our blog! Thanks to all of you who have stopped by and said, "Hello!" Here's the question I'd like to throw out to everyone else: What do YOU want to talk about? We've been concentrating on writing. Maybe that's a mistake. Maybe you're interested in other things like . . . what?

Will you let us know? You don't have to sign your name. Stay anonymous, if you wish, but give us your two cents! Okay? If you want book reviews or advice for getting published or info on our latest work in progress or . . . you get the idea. Leave a comment and mention your favorite subject so we can ensure that you, dear reader, come back to visit the Craftie Ladies over and over again.

It's your turn!

Looking forward to hearing from you, and as always, wishing you abundant blessings!
Debby

1 comment:

Pamela Tracy said...

I had to post. My son, Mikey, who is just two, created his first game this past weekend. He said, "Bath, baba, choo choo, Mommy turn!" I had to say, "Bath, baba, choo choo, Baby turn!" He, then, said, "Bath, baba, choo choo, Daddy turn!" We played this game for 30 minutes!
Okay, I confess, I'm in awe of my son.