Thursday, April 8, 2010

A movie, cleaning and planting marathon--Leann Harris


What a title for a blog, but that's what I'm going to do this week. I just finished the book that was due. Now, my mind needs a rest, so what to do. Well, I could do the cleaning that I haven't done in the last few months. And it's Spring and there's cleaning to do.

Also, with Spring, I can go outside and dig in the garden. Oh, what fun. But at night, I plan on a movie marathon. Why? Because I've emptied the creative well and now I need to have it fill up again. Watching movies is one of the best ways I've found to fill up that creative well.

Each writer has his/her way to pump up their ideas. I'm looking forward to playing this week and getting my creative spark ignited.

1 comment:

Linda Glaz said...

Cleaning? Okay, so much for making the rest of us feel guilty. Stop that!