Friday, September 3, 2010

The Day We Really DID Find that Body!


Dana Mentink, reporting in. I believe I have been writing mystery and suspense for too long. I find myself thinking things like…that would be a great place to find a body! Or, I wonder what it would feel like to be lost in the Antarctic? While I was on vacation, what do you know? We DID actually find a body. See attached photo.
Bodies everywhere? Danger at every turn? These are the perils of living in an imaginary world a lot of the time. But there are advantages too. I am absolutely sure that the bad guys are going to be punished at the end of my novels. Unlike real life, justice is served! I am equally as certain that someone will find a lasting love, no dogs will be killed and most of the good folks will survive. Pretty nifty, huh? Creating my own world is a difficult job, but it’s got some perks too. Must go now and save my heroine from a ruthless killer. Ta!

3 comments:

Pamela Tracy said...

Love, love, love the photo.

Dana Mentink said...

Yep, it's a once in a lifetime shot, no?

Edna said...

Dana I have read some of your books and you do find bodies in the strangest places. Love them

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net