Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tardy


Leann here. I was doing email when the notice popped up that this was my day to blog. Have you ever had one of those days when suddenly you realized you have to do something?

Now I do have an excuse. I am dog sitting for my daughter and her husband. They are selling their house and need to have their high-octane dog someplace else besides their house. Both of them work for different colleges in the area.

I can't complain. She's been a good dog, but I had planned on finishing a synopsis. I read in my devotional this morning that if you know there needs to be a change in your life, yield to God and let it happen. I thought I had done that. I am not going to teach, but concentrate on writing.

I am going to roll with the punches and pray I can hear whatever the Lord is telling me.

No comments: