Friday, November 2, 2007

Countdown and Contest Winner!

The COUNTDOWN begins to the official release date of Cradle of Secrets. In 6 days it will be hitting store shelves and I couldn't be more thrilled! If you're in New England, you'll probably be seeing me stuffing books with bookmarkes and signing at Walmart and wherever else Steeple Hill Books are sold. I'm making November my get out and sign month.

I'd like to ask a favor of all of you. If in your travels to the bookstore or bookracks you see Cradle of Secrets on the shelf, post here on the blog that you've seen the book and where you've seen it! We authors never know exactly where our books will end up, so it'll be kind of cool for me to mark the map every time someone lets me know the book has been received.

I'll be setting up a virtual booksigning for those of you who would like to receive an autographed copy of Cradle of Secrets and don't happen to find one of my signed books on the shelves. More on that next week when I have more details.

Now, for contest news. I received an overwhelming number of entries in my Texas Hearts series contest, many from bookclub subscribers and some from people who've read my blogs. Thank you so much for all your support and excitement about Cradle of Secrets. I couldn't be happier. I'm thrilled to announce that I've pulled the name of one lucky winner out of a hat and that winner is bookclub member Carol Griese. She will be receiving the entire Texas Hearts series from Avalon Books which will include Her Heart for the Asking, His Heart for the Trusting, The More I See and Gypsy Hearts.

If you didn't win, don't be disappointed. You can still read these books by checking them out of your local library. If you're library doesn't have a copy, you could always ask them to order the book or get it through inter-library loan.

Thank you again. I'm so blessed to have all this support for my new book. Until next week, many blessings!

Lisa Mondello

5 comments:

Lisa Mondello said...

I've already heard from one reader who said she picked it up at Barnes and Noble in Massachusetts. Who else has seen Cradle of Secrets???

Debby Giusti said...

Hi Lisa,
I always check out the Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense releases each month so I'll be looking for CRADLE OF SECRETS!

Love the cover. Sounds like a great read. I can't wait to get a copy!

Anonymous said...

I bought it in Walmart here in Memphis, TN. I can also pick them up usually at the Kroger around here too. I loved the book but am wondering are you going to have a sequel to it??? I am wondering about the others :(.... I hate to not know how it all pans out lol... thanks I couldn't put the book down read it in 4 hrs with breaks from the kids and hubby lol

Lisa Mondello said...

Darla, Thank you so much for your kind words! The Sequel to Cradle of Secrets is called Her Only Protector and it will be out 8/08. I'm working on the 3rd book in the series, which is Cash's reunion with Serena. I'm so happy you enjoyed the book and that you were able to find it! Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering... and you may or may not know but figured I could ask. I have heard there are people that read books to give their opinions before they are published. I am not sure if it is true but as much as I do read I would be interested in finding out. Have you heard of any such thing? Thank you Darla