Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a short note today to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! My family is on the way and should arrive soon. The turkey is in the fridge ready to be stuffed tomorrow morning and baked to a golden brown throughout the day. Homemade cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, an assortment of fall veggies and yummy pumpkin pies are waiting to be prepared and enjoyed by all. We'll start the day at church to give thanks to the Lord for the many, many blessings he's showered upon us this year.

I give thanks for all of you, for my wonderful readers, for the Craftie ladies, for those who email me or stop by my website to say hello, for the opportunity to write stories for Steeple Hill, for family and friends, for health and well-being. As always, I'll be praying for YOU, asking that the work of your hands will bear good fruit. Have a joyous holiday!

Wishing you abundant blessings!
Debby

No comments: