Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Prep!

Yikes! Christmas will be here before we know it! It's already the 12th, and I still have so much to do. Are you like me? I'm wondering how I'll get everything done.

I may decide to cut back this year. Definitely, no holiday baking. My waistline doesn't need the calories so I'll be doing myself a favor, right?

The Christmas newsletter will include more photos and less text . . . and it might not get in the mail until the New Year. But then, I always enjoy receiving post-Christmas news when I have time to sit and read the notes at leisure. Surely, my friends and family will feel the same.

I'll enlist hubby's help for gift wrapping so we can get the presents under the tree early. Wait . . . tree? Okay, we'll trim the tree, hang the stockings, set up the manger, wrap the gifts and be ready to celebrate Christ's birth at our candlelight service on Christmas Eve.

In the meantime, I'll be praying all of us can organize and prioritize our holiday prep so everything gets done, including time to thank God for His blessings and the wonderful people He has placed in our lives!

Wishing you abundant blessings!
Debby

No comments: