Tuesday, December 25, 2007

White Christmas

Its Christmas morning and the presents have been opened and preparations are being made for the 'big' dinner. And its SNOWING!!!! Big, white, chunky flakes. It reminds me of that movie, White Christmas, where at the end after they've done the big show, they open the back of the room and reveal the pristine snow coming down and then Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye sing. I love that movie. I know, its a bit old fashioned compared to what can be done in movieland today, but I still love it. Its right up there with Its a Wonderful Life. I love all the old movies, there's just something nostalgic about how movies were made back then. The acting and the singing, and not relying on special effects to carry the movie. My kids get bored with the classics but I doubt I ever will. Okay, I hear my name being called, so I'm off to spend time with the family. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and may God bless you.

No comments: