Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

My next blog will be posted after the New Year, so I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Have a joyous holiday with your friends and family and enjoy whatever Santa has waiting for you under the tree. I know it will be something very special!

For me, 2007 has been a wonderful year. My debut novel, NOWHERE TO HIDE, came out in April and started my career as a published author, providing so many firsts . . . my first booksigning . . . my first talk at a Georgia Romance Writers meeting . . . my first participation in the Literacy Book Fair at RWA Nationals. My second novel, SCARED TO DEATH, was published in August so I was doubly blessed this year. Plus, I sold three more books to Steeple Hill and was able to work with my wonderful editor, Jessica Alvarez, and fantastic agent, Deidre Knight.

The best part of being published has been meeting so many great folks from around the country, especially readers whose support and encouragement mean so much to me. Thanks to all of you who have sent an email or a note or told me in person that you've enjoyed my stories. Your words brighten my life.

Those of you who have visited my Web site know that I pray for my readers everyday. That includes blog readers as well, so I hope you can feel the prayers during this Christmas season. Many of you have already joined the Cross My Heart Prayer Team. It's so easy. All you have to do is pray daily for all of those on the team, asking that the work of our hands will bear good fruit. I love knowing that people around the country and throughout the world are lifting me up and placing my needs before the Lord. Go to www.DebbyGiusti.com to find out more about the Cross My Heart Team. Add your prayers to ours so that all of us can work productively in the year ahead.

My prayer is that you'll experience true joy this Christmas and that the Lord will shower you with an outpouring of peace and hope and love in the New Year.

See you in 2008!

Wishing you abundant blessings!
Debby

No comments: