Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Towering TBR stack...

What great weekend! I just finished a manuscript yesterday and took it to FedEx, which meant this was a weekend to play! So after church last night, my husband and I went out to dinner. And today, I spent most of the day puttering around in the barn and then riding Tucker for a few hours. We have one geriatric hayburner who is too arthritic and gimpy to ride (though oddly enough, he can sure race around bucking and kicking, when he thinks no one is watching!) and Tucker--a younger horse that we bought from author Cindy Gerard a few years ago. Her husband raises beautiful horses, and Tucker is sure a sweetheart. And now--I get to tackle my TBR pile. I can't wait to catch up on all the latest books by the authors here. Robin's new one (there's a review here, if you page down) sounds absolutely intriguing, and so do the others!!

1 comment:

Margaret Daley said...

Congratulations, Roxanne, on completing yet another great book. What a feeing!

Margaret