One of the more interesting things she did was take my first suspense Pursuit of Justice and look at what I did well and what I didn't quite manage to get right. I'm going to post some of the examples. Look below.
1. Rosa should never have purchased this car. Statistics showed that red
cars were pulled over for speeding more often than any other color...
2. The afternoon sun bounced off his mirrored glasses, giving him a
peculiar insect sort of look.
3. He grabbed the radio from his belt and called a Code One
4. He flinched as a gun's report rendered him momentarily deaf.
5. He had her on the ground in two seconds flat and finished giving the
Miranda to the back of her head.
Three are misses; two are hits. Can you guess the misses and why?
Go ahead, comment. I'll tell you how you did this evening.