Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy New Year


I know I am a few days earlier but I wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year. The possibilities are limitless for us in 2009. The door is wide open and I hope that wonderful things happen to you in the coming year.

My son and his wife are expecting their fourth child in April. I hope to devout myself to my writing. I have six books coming out next year. I've seen the cover for my July Love Inspired and I'm thrilled at it. The dominant colors are red, white and blue so that's appropriate for the Fourth of July. I have two Love Inspired Suspense books I'll be working on for the first months of the new year. But truly, the year is blank--so many of those possibilities enticing me to see what the Lord has in store for me.

What does the Lord have in store for you?

4 comments:

apple blossom said...

Happy New Year to you all too.

ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com

Pamela Tracy said...

A fourth grandbaby, how exciting. Happy New Year!

EllenToo said...

Congratulations on the expected little one and on the six books you have coming out in 2009.

Margaret Daley said...

Thanks, Abi, Pamela and Ellen.

Margaret