I sometimes want to shout that from the roof tops. Of course, I would have to actually stand on a roof top and that ain't gonna happen. So I'm shouting it from here:
Robin Caroll sent me this email about Christmas. I was supposed to forward it to others and share a little about myself. But at the time I was in a deadline so I couldn't get to it. Now I have a little breathing room and want to share with you all.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Bags
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial-my husband has an allergy to pine trees.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? Day after New Year’s Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes—especially my mother’s homemade eggnog
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My bike—I rode everywhere
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mother-in-law
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Several—one from my childhood
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? None
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I find something a person I know would like or need
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, I have this fruitcake that has made the rounds--just kidding.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham
16. Lights on the tree? All white lights on one tree and multi-colored on another
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Prayer by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home—family is all here
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? No, I can’t even remember how many there are.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas day? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Too commercialized
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Ornament--one the kids made me and from my childhood
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and mashed potatoes (my husband makes great ones)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing
So what are some of your answers to these questions?
Have a blessed Christmas. Keep safe.