Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm finished!

I have finished my rough draft of my book! Yay! I want to get it in the mail by Dec. 15th and I should. After that I have a proposal for the new Love Inspired continuity for 2010. My book, Cowboy Protector, will be the third one in the series. What will be interesting about this series is it concerns the Witness Protection Program. I can't imagine having to walk away from my life and leave my friends and family who can't come with you behind.

If you had to start your life over, what would you do? What occupation would you do? I understand you shouldn't do the same thing you did in your old life. Since I'm doing what I love to do, that would be a tough dilemma for me. Maybe I would be a librarian since I love books. I guess that would be different than a writer (retired teacher).

5 comments:

EllenToo said...

If I had to walk away from my life I'd be in real trouble since I am retired and my only income is teacher retirement. What would I do?? I can't think of a thing I'd be qualified to do. Maybe I could work in a bookstore.

apple blossom said...

Good for you. Glad you met the deadline.

Pamela Tracy said...

The continuity sounds like great fun! I've often wondered what I'd do it I could reinvent myself. Maybe I'd try the other side of the fence: editor. Or, there was a brief period of time where I wanted to go into the Air Force. Maybe I'd do that.

Scraproni: Adventures of Single Woman said...

I'm a administration/trainer so I needed to disappear I'd like to be a writer or tourist guide. Though I'm a terrible liar so to not be able to talk about my previous life would be difficult

Merry said...

To be in a witness protection program would really change your life. I can't imagine leaving those you love and all that is "home". I love what I do now, maybe I would write, paint watercolors or do something with books.