Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shout to the Lord

I was stunned, touched and moved to tears during last weeks episodes of American Idol when the contestant sang Shout to the Lord. All those beautiful voices raised in praise to our Lord and King. Amazing and humbling.
This show is one of the few reality type shows that I watch. I love how much the audience learns about the contestants and also I enjoy watching the relationships between the contestants. As much as they each want to win, the contestants still seem to care about each other. I also enjoy watching the careers form and take off, and love buying the CD's of the artists as they are released. But I especially love that this is one of the few shows that our whole family can and are willing to watch together.

1 comment:

Debby Giusti said...

Terri,
I'm an Idol lover, as well! Just finished watching tonight's show! At this point, I'm not sure who I want to win.

I agree about last week and Shout to the Lord! How great to hear them singing that song! Awesome!