If you’ve been stopping by this week you know Margaret Daley started all the tagging fun on Saturday. Today’s my turn to provide six, little known facts about my life.
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Random info about Debby:
1. Right after my sixth birthday, my mother and I took a boat from California to Japan to join my father who was stationed there with the military. Don’t think luxurious ocean liner. It was a military troop ship, and we shared a tiny stateroom with another army wife and her two children. Bathrooms were down the hall, and everyone was seasick.
2. My hubby and I had a lot of social commitments to attend when we lived in Germany for three years. One of the most exciting was being invited to a palace to have dinner with the prince and princess.
3. Since it’s almost Derby Day, I have to mention that I’m a Kentucky Colonel.
4. These days Christmas cards sent out by the President and First Lady are addressed by computer, but years ago the envelopes were painstakingly handwritten by volunteers. I was part of a group of military wives at Fort Belvoir, VA, who addressed the cards one year. We were then invited to a lovely Christmas Tea at the White House.
5. Pasta is my favorite food!
6. It took me more than ten years and six completed manuscripts before I sold so never give up!
Missy Tippens: www.lifewithmissy.blogspot.com
Janet Dean: www.janetdean.blogspot.com
Cheryl Wyatt: www.scrollsquirrel.blogspot.com
Myra Johnson: www.myra.typepad.com
Mary Connealy: www.mconnealy.blogspot.com
Camy Tang: www.camys-loft.blogspot.com
Wishing you abundant blessings,