Monday, August 23, 2010

The Case of the Disappearing Sidebar


We have a mystery going on at this site. We have a sidebar that doesn't show up at the site until you scroll down to the end. Pamela who developed the blog has done everything to try to get it back up where it belongs. Nothing behind the scenes has worked. One day it was in the right place then the next not.

Has this ever happened at anyone's blog? If so, how was it fixed? Is there anyone out there who can see the sidebar at the top where it belongs? Any suggestions on how to fix it? We need help.

5 comments:

Pamela Tracy said...

Really, Margaret's right. Pam here, and I no longer even know how to get it back to what it was, I've tried so many things to get the sidebar to return. Help.

Leann Harris said...

Pam, I am a novice when it comes to websites, but did something in the original commands get switched?

Anonymous said...

Try going to your template design section and rechoosing your template. If that does not work - choose another template and save. Then go back and choose your template and save. It could be that your side bar is only as long as what you put there to show.

Pamela Tracy said...

Leann,
I don't know. If it's hltm, I don't even know where to look and I wouldn't know whether it was right or wrong to begin with.

Pamela Tracy said...

Deborah,
I did that, which is why we now have a different looking blog LOL. I've changed templates, I've changed colors. Arg.