Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Closer, Rizzoli and Isles, Burn Notice, oh my!

Terri Reed here and I have to admit it. I'm addicted to summer television. There so many great cable shows on this year. Thankfully I have DVR so I can watch my favorites at my leisure (after I get my pages written!)

Here are my top FIVE (note how many are suspense related):(of course once the fall shows start I'll have a new list! LOL)

RIZZOLI & ISLES TNT MONDAY 10:00 PM
THE CLOSER, TNT MONDAY 9:00 PM
BURN NOTICE USA THURSDAY 9:00 PM
ROYAL PAINS USA THURSDAY 10:00 PM
COVERT AFFAIRS USA TUESDAY 10:00 PM

Of course this list isn't all that I record. I'm recording the Drop Dead Diva series and the rerun of the first season of GLEE. Both to be watched later with my daughter. My husband and son will watch the other shows with me, but they won't tolerate DDD or GLEE. I'm not sure why. LOL.
But then again I won't watch Man vs Wild or Man vs Food with them, so I guess it all works out for the best. Ha!

Are you like me, addicted to the television? Which shows are you watching?

1 comment:

Liz Johnson said...

I'm right there with you! I've been watching lots of TV this summer and I'd be lost without my DVR. I love Burn Notice, too, but I haven't had time to watch any this summer. But I have kept up with My Boys on TBS and Make It or Break It on ABC Family.

And I can't wait for Castle to start up in the fall! That's one of my all-time favorites. :)