Friday, August 6, 2010

Putting it together...To Series or Not to Series


Lisa Mondello here, still trying to unpack from my trip to Orlando for the Romance Writer's of America national conference. I saw a lot of the Craftie Ladies there and got a lot of time to have fun and talk business with my agent and editors about story ideas and writing series. Now my dilemma is where to start!


I've received a lot of reader mail from readers wanting to finally see a happy ending for Cash and Serena from the Cradle of Secrets (Cradle of Secrets Series #1) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #78)'>Cradle of Secrets series. I just want to know that I've listened and I'm working on an idea that I hope my editors and you will like.


I'm also working on a few more ideas that involve some characters I introduced in my October Love Inspired Romance that involve Army Rangers. More on that as it develops.


All this thinking about series has me wondering about other ideas that maybe you readers are looking for and haven't seen yet. If you have an idea, let me know.


Until next time, many blessings, Lisa Mondello


http://www.ladiesofsuspense.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Scraproni: Adventures of Single Woman said...

Can't wait to read it, Been wondering what happened with Cash and Serena. Hmmm things I haven't seen in love inspired suspense series...
1. race cars
2. furniture removalist
3. female boiler maker
4. computer training
5. ex-army janitors
6. high tea