Friday, September 21, 2007

Planning Ahead

As I wind down writing Her Only Protector, the sequel to my November 2007 release, Cradle of Secrets, I can't keep my thoughts from wandering ahead to the 3rd book that will wrap up this exciting series. While I'm always sad to leave my hero and heroine behind when I finish a book, it's always fun to know that I can revisit them in the next book if it is part of a series. But I digress, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself before you've even read the first book! I do plan on having a contest in the next few weeks to help launch the release of Cradle of Secrets, so make sure you come back and check the blog often. You might be the lucky winner to get the book! Until next time, many blessings! Lisa
Fall Off the Bone Slow Cooker Barbeque Ribs
4-5 pounds pork ribs cut into pieces that will fit in the crock pot
1 bottle of your favorite barbeque sauce
Cook on low for 8-10 hours.

No comments: