Sunday, September 2, 2007

September is Recipe Month!

I got to thinking the other day that we all have our favorite recipes that get us through the busy week whether we are on a deadline for our next book, or carting the kids around. What a great thing it would be to share them all!

My favorite thing is the crockpot during the fall and winter months so I'll be showcasing recipes for the crockpot. My other Ladies of Suspense bloggers will also showcase their favorite recipes to share with you. Come back often, print out your favorites and try them. I'd love to know what you think so make sure you come back and let us know. Pamela Tracy will be kicking off the week with her favorite recipe and you'll get another recipe each day after.

Enjoy and make sure you come back and let us know if you tried a recipe you like and even share your favorite recipe, along with your favorite romance book.

Enjoy!

Lisa

No comments: