Friday, October 30, 2009

Not the New York Times Best Seller's List, but still Fabulous!

I'm really excited. I got my Romantic Times book review for Yuletide Protector. I know, it's not the New York Times Best Seller's List, but to me it's right up there. You see, author's sweat out reviews all the time. I get reviewson my books from readers and they mean just as much as the reviews I get from other magazines and reviewer lists. But Romantic Times being what they are to the romance genre, it means a whole lot when they give me a great review. Getting the review also marks the countdown for my book release day, which is 12.09.

YULETIDE PROTECTOR receive 4 STARS from Romantic Times!! I'm really thrilled. You'll have to wait until next month to read the full review of Yuletide Protection on the Romantic Times website. But it's really cool.

Until next time, many blessings

11 comments:

GunDiva said...

Congrats! I know how important RT is to the Romance genre.

Debby Giusti said...

Congrats, Lisa!!! Great review and 4 Stars!!! Fantastic!!!

So glad to see all the December Steeple Hill books did well with their RT reviews. Hope the readers like them too!

Lisa Mondello said...

Deb I was really happy all the LISs for December got 4 stars. They're fantastic books. I've already started to get reader mail from the bookclub, which is always exciting. How about you?

Ramona Richards said...

I've gotten some reader mail on Field of Danger, and it's awesome. I love hearing what folks think of the book!

Lisa Mondello said...

Don't you just love it, Ramona? We really do have a fabulous lineup for December!

Project Journal said...

CONGRATS!!!

I am soooo excited for December! I've been looking forward to it for a while. However, I still haven't seen November LIS out yet at our Walmart. : (

Debby,
Is there anywhere that you know specifically that we can still buy the other 1 or 2 Magnolia Medical books? I'd love to read them. I've never seen them at our used bookstore(where i can find a lot of the books), I guess people must really love them : ) Anyway, is there a website that still sells it/them? I thought I might put them on my Xmas list!
Thanks!
Hannah

Pamela Tracy said...

Hannah!
Every time I try to email you, it bounces. Do you want to pick a few books or do you want a Craftie Ladies Tshirt. You can see what it looks like in our Denver picture on the sidebar.
The November books won't hit the shelves until the 10th.

Margaret Daley said...

Lisa, that is great.

Margaret

Project Journal said...

Oh wow...seriously? I totally didn't know that! I'm SO sorry Pamela! I'd kind of given up...I was like, oh they've ditched me by now : P It's hccelie[at]gmail[dot]com

Anyway, I think I'd love the books...I'd be afraid I wouldn't put your lovely Tshirt into good enough use...I'm one of those people who tend to wear the same few articles of clothing every week(boring, I know!). Like I have shirts that I usually wear on Friday and stuff like that..lol!

So sorry about the confusion! I bet I'm the most difficult person you've had to deal with : )
Hannah

Lisa Mondello said...

GunDiva, you do realize you were our September winner for the 4 free Love Inspired Suspense books. Send me your email with your address and I'll make sure to get them right out to you!

Lisa

Dana Mentink said...

Well AWESOME!