Thursday, October 1, 2009

YULETIDE PERIL starts today!!


Hi everyone, Terri Reed here to tell you that my online read featured on the eharlequin site launches today!!

Stop by and check it out at this link.

http://www.eharlequin.com/article.html?articleId=1437

A new chapter will post every Tuesday and Thursday for the month of October. You'll get to briefly see Gabe Burke, hero in the upcoming November release CHASING SHADOWS, and his detective partner, Angie Carlucci, heroine in next May's release COVERT PURSUIT.


YULETIDE PERIL

Tabitha Grant can’t deny she has feelings for her boss--handsome, successful, charismatic sports agent Jonathan Spangler. But she’d never compromise her integrity or her job as his personal assistant by becoming involved with the playboy millionaire. Her sense of professionalism and her strong faith in God will let her settle for nothing less than a true, lasting love, and Jon is clearly enjoying his life as one of Boston’s most eligible bachelors.

But when a man crashes the company Christmas party claiming to have life-or-death information about her estranged sister, Tabby is forced to turn to Jon for help. And Jon is forced to face his true feelings for his assistant, and reexamine his own faith!


12 comments:

Debby Giusti said...

Terri,
Yultetide Peril sounds great. Love the cover photo!!! So, so good. Did the Art Dept do that for you?

Also, interesting that you're using a sports agent. We always hear the editors don't want sports heroes. Can you share how you came up with the hero's occupation?

Also tell us how you came about posting the continuing story on the SH/eHarlequin site. Great idea!!! I know readers will love the story and your upcoming book!

Lisa Mondello said...

Terri, the story sounds fabulous! I'm curious about how your online read came about as well.

Lynette Eason said...

Hey, this sounds great! Can't wait to read it. And I echo Debby's Lisa's question. How did you get asked to do that? Very cool. And congrats!

Lynette

Lynette Eason said...

Hey, this sounds great! Can't wait to read it. And I echo Debby's Lisa's question. How did you get asked to do that? Very cool. And congrats!

Lynette

Lynette Eason said...

Hey, why did that post twice??

Lisa Mondello said...

You hiccoughed.

Terri Reed said...

Hi, guys,
I've been playing in the dunes at Pacific City today and just got to the computer. I did the picture. My daughter has a program that allows you to alter pictures using windows paint. Very fun!

Terri Reed said...

Debbi, regarding the sports agent, in my November book CHASING SHADOWS, I have my hero homicide detective and his partner respond to a murder at Fenway Park. When I was asked to do the online read, I thought, hmmmm, I have this murder at Fenway, how can I use that? So in researching Fenway Park I discovered that they rent out different area of the park for events. Jon sort of sprang to mind and the rest came together pretty quickly. LOL

Linda Hall said...

What a wonderful idea! I look forward to reading the story and you can bet I'll have this bookmarked!

Dana Mentink said...

Oh I just LOVE that title.

Terri Reed said...

Thanks Linda. Hope you enjoy.

Terri Reed said...

Dana, I like the title as well. And was so jazzed when I saw the picture of the candle and was able to alter it.