Monday, March 7, 2011

Favorite Mystery/Suspense Show



Hi, this is Margaret Daley. What is your favorite mystery/suspense show you watch on T.V.? Why do you like it?

My favorite show is The Glades on A & E channel. It was on last summer and I thoroughly enjoyed, particularly because of the multi-complex lead character--a police detective in Florida (the picture with this post is of Matt Passmore, the star of the series). The characterization was very interesting. I must not be alone because they have renewed the show for a second season. Wahoo!!! That show I watch for the pure entertainment (like Castle for the dialogue and interaction between the two main characters). The one I watch because it shows the life of police officers' accurately is Southland on TNT. There are more shows I watch on T.V. and they usually have some kind of suspense/mystery element to them.

Share some of the stories you watch and why,

3 comments:

Pamela Tracy said...

I wish I had more time to watch television. Your show sounds wonderful and what a hunky lead. I'm so far behind on television watching that's I've probably only seen five episodes of Law and Order.

Lynette Eason said...

Hey Margaret, I've never heard of that show. But I love Castle (NOT for the police procedural stuff, but simply for interaction between Castle and Beckett) and Southland is a favorite, too. But I'm going to A & E to see what this other one is all about. :) Thanks for sharing!

Margaret Daley said...

Lynette, it isn't on right now. I suspect it will be back on in the summer.