Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Summer Plans

Hi, Terri Reed here, my family and I are planning a trip late this summer for London and then the Ukraine. The London portion will be for sightseeing. I love cities and I'm sure I'll love London. The kids are excited to see castles, Big Ben and Stonehenge. I'm still trying to figure out a place to stay. If anyone has suggestions for a family on a budget, send them along.
Our trip to the Ukraine will be a mission trip. We'll we helping to put on art day camps for children in three different villages. We're going through Good Samaritan Ministries. If you think about it, please pray God will bless our trip and let us be a blessing to those we come in contact with.

3 comments:

Lynette Eason said...

Oooh, Terri, may I stow away in your suitcase?? Sounds like a blast. Enjoy!

Lynette Eason said...

Meant to say that I'll be praying for the mission trip part. I'm sure you will be a huge blessing to those lives you touch.

Terri Reed said...

Thanks Lynette. It will an adventure.