Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthdays and Summer by Leann Harris




The summer means birthdays to me. My entire family has birthdays in June and July, and we cluster. Within 2 weeks time (July), there are 4 birthdays, my dad, daughter, husband and myself. If we include June, we add my mother and brother. My son is the only one who is a Feb baby, but his wife and brother-in-law are clustered then. So, summertime is birthday time. Does your family have months when all your birthdays fall close together?

4 comments:

Ralene said...

Oh goodness, there is a time from August 25th until Oct 1st where there are 6 birthdays and 2 anniversaries! And if my sister's twins arrive on time--that'll be 2 more! Eek!

Terri Reed said...

Ours are clustered May to end of July. Six birthdays and an anniversary.

Leann Harris said...

It's it weird. My brother-in-law's family was in Nov. Isn't it strange?

Scraproni: Adventures of Single Woman said...

We have 3 birthdays on the same day 3 weeks in a row and one birthday 11 days before this. Then Christmas is a month and a half later. I love spring cause my birthday is one of these!