Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New York, New York!

by Debby Giusti

Today is the official opening of the Romance Writers of American Conference in New York City.  I arrived Sunday and spent Monday seeing the sights. 

Yesterday, I stopped by the Love Inspired office on Broadway to say hello to the editors and look around at where all the books come together.  The building was featured on the TV show, Ugly Betty.  It's actually the old Woolworth's Building and fun to visit...right across from the Brooklyn Bridge.  Everyone was so nice and it was a fun morning.

Tuesday afternoon was the Faith, Hope and Love meeting, followed by the booksigning for Literacy.  I'm sure I saw a lot of you there.  Such a good cause and exciting event.

Today we're getting down to business.  So much to see and learn.  Wave when we pass in the hallways.  Expect a hug!  Give me a shout out on Twitter or Facebook.  Enjoy every moment. 

Didn't come to RWA this year?  Start making plans for next year...or the ACFW conference in September...or the Georgia Moonlight and Magnolia's Conference in OCT.  Hope to see you soon.

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Debby Giusti

1 comment:

Pamela Tracy said...

Thanks so much for the pictures! They're exactly what I needed as I sit here and put that I'm not there.